Search Truthiracy

Monday, February 28, 2011

BEN's NEW CON-TROLL
YOUR COMMENT OF TRUTH will be CHANGED TO LIES per my APPROVAL aka make sure the SHEEP do not SEE the REAL TRUTH! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
(Ben Fakehope)

Why do you think the world LIGHTS UP LIGHTS during the 12, or the DEATH at the end of the year called Saturnallia (Saturn) what we call Christmas. We CUT the Sacred TREE and PUT LIGHT on it because the SUN needs HELP right now, it has died and gone to the underworld, and like the torch of the night, the Moon or the SHE RAH lights up the night time or the underworld time. So the SOL-T (TREE)-ICE (solstice) is when the sun dies, so we LIGHT lights to show the SUN of god the way back to be created ANU (new), or as the soon to be NEW BULL. Thus the story of Jesus the SUN of GOD and why we celebrate the baby jesus or the baby SUN at this time. lol

You have not watched my video you BLIND FOOL I ALREADY KNOW THAT, BEN you are YEARS and many LEVELS Behind me, that one guy was correct, you are not even on the same level as me, AT ALL! Do you want to to school you on that also? BECAUSE I CAN 100% without QUESTION!!! YOU have no idea! FOLKS HE KEEPS DEleting MY Comments FACT!!

I am going to expose your DEVILISH ways, I was joking calling you a two faced liar, a trickster, and the evil Magician, but I did not know YOU REALLY ARE ONE, I saw your videos, YOU ARE THE FAKE EVIL DEVIL! lol WOW!

UPDATE: (Score as usual) lol
Truthiracy 100%
Fakehope 0%

THERE was many more responces I made that were very good, BUT HE TOOK THEM RIGHT DOWN! EXPOSED YOU BEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment